11/20/13

I'm planning on revisiting a few of my former schools soon!

I know I've already mentioned in many of my previous posts here that I've planned on revisiting some of my former schools recently, & I've backtracked on my plans multiple times so far, but considering next week is Thanksgiving week, I'm planning on finally keeping my promise(s) to revisit those places perhaps as early as then! I already showed you my schedule a few weeks ago, & in that, I mentioned that I have nothing until 7 P.M. on Mondays & 8:30 P.M. on Wednesdays! Due to those "quirks" on my 1st semester schedule, I've been able to either (a) catch up on the rest of the days, (b) just "unwind", or © both! I already told you a few months ago that my current schedule @ M.S.U. didn't give us any days off @ all 'til Thanksgiving, so I might as well take advantage of finally having a long weekend to do anything other than college stuff! Speaking of "college stuff", I was strongly leaning toward taking a winter course, but after everything that's happened this semester, & having the only psychology course offered @ M.S.U. having closed up early on in winter session registration, I'm planning on either (a) taking a winter course with another local university & hoping that those credits transfer back to M.S.U. with me, or just taking the winter completely off & stacking my spring schedule to the maximum extent that I feel comfortable with (which I think would be somewhere between 15 & 20 credits) & just @ least passing all of those classes! As for my future beyond next May, as of right now, that still stands….. In other words, I'm still planning on transferring then, & if that means adjusting my spring schedule to be able to achieve that goal, then so be it….. I've already made quite a few "comebacks" (grade-wise, that is!) in previous years, & if I hope to graduate college with my major in business/economics/finance/etc. & a minor in psychology, then I might as well pull a few more of those out of somewhere in future semesters & years! Getting back on topic here, I should probably remind you that I was back @ my middle school for the 1st time ever just last June, on the occasion of my H.S. graduation (which, @ least for me, was a mere formality by the beginning of this calendar year, but that day was special nonetheless!), so I'm not entirely certain any of them will recognize me early on, but trust me; when they see my H.S. yearbook & all the people who also made it through the entire past 4 years & graduated with me last June, I'm sure that by then, they'll not only recognize me, but they'll probably also want a few of them to return there sometime soon & discuss everything that's happened to them over the past 4 years, if they haven't already returned there sometime between then & now!
my former middle school, which I noticed had almost no changes whatsoever when I was there last June! 

my former (as of just 5 months ago) high school, which I've noticed in person many times since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment